- You establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer.
- You are responsible for defining the technical blueprint for the solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis.
- You demonstrate experience in use of common software implementation methodologies; understand and apply relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- You contribute to scope management and risk management through identification, evaluation and mitigation planning.
- You help drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution.
- You develop the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated.
- You plan and oversee the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gather early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders in collaboration with functional specialists.
- Business and technical insight
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Clear and effective communication, in written and verbal formats
- Strong customer focus
Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes
- Analyze an organization’s IT infrastructure
- Apply integration techniques effectively
- Use data- and process-modeling techniques such as UML, BPMN and ERD
- Work in Agile and SCRUM-based project environments
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of IoT for an entrepreneurial mind
- The chance to work in a fast moving and innovative scale-up, with a variety of projects and assignments
- Room for your entrepreneurial input, the more the better
- A fixed contract with numerous fringe benefits (insurance package, luncheon vouchers, training & seminar budget)
- A highly entertaining and fun environment with frequent knowledge sharing sessions and team building days, nights and weekends
- An individual development plan in close collaboration with team leads and HR
- A modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp: easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)
- A passionate bunch of ping pong players
- A company culture that values openness, trust and creativity